Saturday, June 14, 2014

What the.....

Hye jammers! Today, I found a jammer said like that :





Isn't that means...... inappropriate or something? But, I don't like see jammers doing like that. Yeah, you're right! Maybe you'll said : "Animal Jam is only a game" or "Without that Animal Jam will not fun" or.... "That just a little part about life". Ugh, please stop it! I've saw too many AJ videos about inappropriate jammers, some of them are inappropriate username, or DEN! Yesterday, I found a jammer with wolf animal said like this on Coral Canyons : "come to my den for fun! its free!". But, I'm not capturing it >,< ... Ok, about the inappropriate jammer/wolf. I thought he'll show others a store or party or something like that, but, what the?! EWWW! You can find more den like his den on Youtube, then search for "Animal Jam inappropriate jammers". And for VERY INAPPROPRIATE username, see this video :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uj_A3WfPbZo


Thanks for visiting my blog. Jam On!

No comments:

Post a Comment