Saturday, June 21, 2014

Catching Scammers Hunt

Hey jammers! From this day. I'll start my new adventure! Guess what? CATCHING SCAMMERS!!! YAY! So, I'll start from the fullest world, you know.... Aldan. I starting from Aldan because that world always full everyday, but not always full with jammers. Scammers, hackers, and bullymakers too!! Okay. But first I need these stuff :
- jammer(s) who want to help me finding scammers and track them
- items that'll make my style looks cool and scammers will fall for it
- (I think) long username! The scammers cannot remember long username, except if they..... capture it, or write it. >,<
The adventure will start from today! If you're ready for help me to finding scammers, please follow these easy steps :
- comment username, status, reason
And don't forget to answer my questions too!
- what's your fav animal on AJ?
- are you have a storage/backup account? (if yes tell me the user and how many accounts do you have)
- have you been scammed? (if yes tell me how many times you've scammed)
- are you have a blog? (if yes write them down!)
Ok. Just 4 steps. Easy? Yup! Totally easy!

Bye on the adventure, jammers! Jam On!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, i was just telling you your blog is..... EPIC!!! i love this blog.

    ReplyDelete