Thursday, June 19, 2014

More Glitches

Hey jammers! Yesterday and today, I found a little weird glitch. Here is the proof.





You look? I have 2 pet seahorses! I'm not made 2 pet seahorses! Just one! But it was happened to me...



Look! I was finished the adventure, and I went to my den... But, when I want to edit, I looked above, and... This glitch looks cool but, it makes me hard to edit my den and another jammer's den... Is that glitch happened to you too?



And 3rd glitch. She's my buddy, but... WHY her den is LOCKED? She's my buddy! I don't know where are she going, I guess playing game or come to another jammer's den... AJHQ, please fix this glitch quickly! I'm very boring with this glitch... >,<

By the way, when I was spin my chance on the daily spin.......

YAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!
I landed on the prize!!! And I got 3 prizes! Please look below for proof! :DDD


And, here are the prizes I got.




Eeeheeehhh... That's not rare, though... But, I got my dream color of mech angel wings! ^u^

Bye. Jam On!

No comments:

Post a Comment