Monday, June 16, 2014

Scammers!!

Hey jammers! Yesterday, I having so much fun on AJ! And I catched some scammers! :D Today, I'll show you the scammers I've catched! And, uh, I have a question :
"should we trust the jammer who said they have store at their den?"
Because yesterday I went to 2 jammers' den, and they said : "store at my den!". But, the jammer who have the store ONLY give 3 first jammers, and the 3 first jammers is 3 jammers who first come to their den. Here are their username :



And the 2nd jammer, I forgot the username <:(
Okay, now I'll tell you the scammers actions. Please report they!!

First scammer :

(Sorry, I forgot to capture it XC ). I'm in Jamaa Township, and I was trading with a jammer. Then I saw a bunny girl said like this :
"PLEASE TRADE ME RARE! WINNER WILL GET A SPIKE!"
It's totally a scam! DON'T FALL FOR IT JAMMERS!! If you want your items safe, DON'T TRUST THEM! Maybe some will said :
"Animal Jam is only a game"
or
"I don't care about it"
Okay... This info only for jammers! "ikr". Oh stop it, please!

Second scammer :






You see the eagle? The decilining method, if you trade them with rare items, they'll run quickly. But, if you trade them with something not rare or beta, they'll decline your trade! So, if you want your items safe, avoid scammers like that!


Third scammer :





Same like 2nd scammer, he won't accept anything. Except if you trade them with good items. And I don't capture him, because he's new jammer -.- I think it's a storage account, so it's not his main account.


Ok. Now, you must avoid scammers like they if you want your AJ items is safe.
"AJ is only a game"
"I'm the rarest jammer on AJ"
Please don't say that again! IKR! If you want say something bad, nope......
But, my blog isn't a right place to saying like that!
Gettin' rare items or beta items isn't easy like scamming U_U except if you are a scammer or hacker.

Bye. Jam On!

1 comment: